Search Hot Celebrity News

Monday, March 23, 2009

Clive Owen: My Girls Think I Dress Bad

Story photo: Clive Owen: My Girls Think I Dress BadClive Owen attends the premiere of "Duplicity" on March 16, 2009 in New York City.Us Magazine

Who needs the fashion police when you have two daughters?

At Monday's NYC premiere of Duplicity, Clive Owen said his girls, Hannah, 19, and Eve , 9, are his worst critics.

"I get texts that say things like, 'Don't wear the velvet jacket because it's weird and embarrassing,'" he told Usmagazine.com. "They make me too self-conscious. I have to get changed in the dark."

See the worst dressed stars of 2008

So they don't think he's rugged and stylish like most women?

"No, they definitely don't think that that all!" the actor, 46, said, laughing. "They know me too well. They know I'm nothing of the sort."

See photos of shirtless dads

Their favorite activities together?

"Besides get fashion advice?" Owen asked. "Go to the movies! I've literally seen every kids movie in the last eight years."

Owen -- who has been wed to actress Sarah-Jane Fenton since 1995 -- said it can be tough balancing his career and family life.

See photos of Hollywood's longest relationships

"In between projects, we try to live as normal a life as possible," he said. "It's just about managing things."

"My girls are what's really important," he added. "That's the truth."
You also want to visit this site : http://gorgeousgirls.insurance.officelive.com/

Bookmark and Share