Search Hot Celebrity News

Sunday, March 22, 2009

Oprah Winfrey Invites Ellen DeGeneres to Be on O Magazine

Story photo: Oprah Winfrey Invites Ellen DeGeneres to Be on O MagazineUs Magazine

Oprah Winfrey wants Ellen DeGeneres to be her cover girl.

On Friday's Ellen DeGeneres Show, Winfrey makes a surprise appearance via satellite and offers DeGeneres the gig.

DeGeneres had been vying for cover treatment for some time. She phoned Winfrey's production company Harpo, sang a song about O, made an audience member wear a sandwich board and even sold the magazine after her show.

She also mocked up numerous covers of herself on O.

See all the celebs Ellen has danced with

DeGeneres tells Winfrey she thinks "it's great" she shared her cover for the first time with Michelle Obama for the April issue. "But I thought it would be really fun if we could be on the cover together, you and I."

See funny photos of the new DWTS cast rehearsing (Steve-O puts a bike on his nose)

"I have to tell you when I first heard it about this ... I thought it was such a fantastic idea," Winfrey replies. "I was only sorry that I did not think of it myself. So I am calling to officially invite you on the cover of O."

The crowd cheers.

"I can't believe you're serious. I am freaking out right now," DeGeneres tells her. "My goal is going to be for this to be the biggest selling issue you've ever had. I want that to happen."

Look back at Oprah's weight highs and lows

The ladies still have to work out one major detail.

"We will coordinate our outfits so we don't clash," says Winfrey. "Maybe I'll wear pants, too."

"All right," DeGeneres tells her. "They're comfortable, Oprah."

Follow Us Weekly on Twitter!



More news from Usmagazine.com
You also want to visit this site : http://gorgeousgirls.insurance.officelive.com/

Bookmark and Share