Search Hot Celebrity News

Monday, March 23, 2009

Holly Madison: Kendra's Going to Teach Me How to "Shake My Ass"

Story photo: Holly Madison: Kendra's Going to Teach Me How to Holly Madison and Kendra Wilkinson appear on the Purple Carpet at the Playboy presents the Crown Royal Lounge in Louisville on May 2, 2008.Us Magazine

Holly Madison won't care if she doesn't win Dancing With the Stars as long as she can perform at next week's episode.

"You know, I just want to make it through to next week because next week is the dance America wants to see me do," Madison tells Usmagazine.com. "It's a really hot Latin dance."

See funny photos of the new DWTS cast rehearsing.

To prepare, the reality star is enlisting the help of her former Girls Next Door roommate.

"I'm going to get Kendra [Wilkinson] to teach me how to shake my ass!" Madison told Us Monday. "It's going to be hot."

So hot that her dancing partner, Dmitry Chaplin, wants in on the lesson.

Take a look at sexy outtakes of Kendra and Bridget Marquardt from their Us Weekly photo shoot.

"Maybe she can teach me, too!" Chaplin jokes to Us.

If she stay in the competition for awhile longer, Madison knows how she'll reward herself.

"I kind of made a deal with myself -- if I make it a couple more weeks, I am going to think about buying myself a costume," she said of the flashy outfits she has worn on stage.

Check out the wackiest DWTS costumes of all time!

"I'm obsessed with these freakin' costumes," she said. "I don't care about the Mirror Ball. I don't give an eff about winning. I
just want to wear as many costumes as I can!"

In Monday's competition, Madison says she felt "absolutely great" having more time to practice -- she was a last-minute replacement for Jewel , who dropped out due to a dancing-related injury -- for Monday's competition.

"I felt so much more comfortable," she says. "I was really happy with our dance -- not as happy with our scores, but hopefully we can keep going and do better next time."

You also want to visit this site : http://gorgeousgirls.insurance.officelive.com/

Bookmark and Share